Ohh well..today, i just wanna brightened up maself as usual by writting diz blog...just wanna turn back mylife..*ouhh yes;definitely i want!!* no more cry && plz do think fwd..n not lookin' back. ok?
hmm ok..i just read an email from myfren just now..its really intrsting for me..n i hv a guideline or maybe a few tips abt increasing happiness in daily life..
yeayea..unfortunately when i read da msg, tetibe i teringat kn si dia..
gosh!! how can?
then, i just stopped my mind thnking abt him..n just carry on read da articles..huuu..
ok2..let me shares with y'all..
what da meaning of happiness?*soalan cepu mas ni*haha ;p
xpe la..let me answer..nk tggu korg jwb mmg lmbt cam sipot!haha
ohh well, i think happiness can be a feeling of inner peace and satisfaction. hmm..It is usually experienced when there are no worries, fears or obsessing thoughts.And then this usually happens when we do something we love to do or when we get, win, gain or achieve something that we value.right??
ok laa..let me proceeds abt a few tips happiness thingy..
1) Endeavor to change the way you look at things. Always look at the bright side. The mind may drag you to think about negativity and difficulties. Don't let it. Look at the good and positive side of every situation.
2) Think of solutions, not problems.*ouu yes! i did a best solutions ok?*
3) Listen to relaxing, uplifting music.*probably evry single day i dgr lagu..slagi earfon n headfon ni ade..haha*
4) Watch funny comedies that make you laugh.*currently suke layan cite full house series..eventho cite tu suda lame gilaa..love michelle!!she's damn cute*
5) Each day, devote some time to reading a few pages of an inspiring book or article.*x jugaa..well sumtimes i need it*
6) Watch your thoughts. Whenever you catch yourself thinking negative thoughts, start thinking of pleasant things.
7) Always look at what you have done and not at what you haven't.
Sometimes you may begin the day with the desire to accomplish several objectives. At the end of the day you might feel frustrated and unhappy, because you haven't been able to do all of those things. but i think, it might be a positive ways for sumone followed dat tips..
Look at what you have done, not at what you have not been able to do. You may have accomplished a lot during the day, and yet you let yourself become frustrated, because of some small things that you did not accomplish. You have spent all day successfully carrying out many plans, and instead of feeling happy and satisfied, you look at what was not accomplished and feel unhappy. It is unfair toward yourself.haha..definitely rite!!
8) Each day do something good for yourself. It can be something small, such buying a book, eating something you love, watching you favorite program on TV, going to a movie, or just having a stroll on the beach.
9) Each day do at least one act to make others happy. This can be a kind word, helping your colleagues, stopping your car at the crossroad to let people cross, giving your seat in a bus to someone else, or giving a small present to someone you love. The possibilities are infinite. When you make someone happy, you become happy, and then people try to make you happy.
10) Always expect happiness.
11) Do not envy people who are happy. On the contrary, be happy for their happiness.
12) Associate with happy people, and try to learn from them to be happy. Remember, happiness is contagious.
13) Smile more often.
&& for my last words, i think diz tips is really make me build up maself to be a better person then with my loves one..
*ouu yeahh? oneday nti laa kn??*